
When was the last time you saw them on my blog? :D You've missed them, i bet (:

We had kachang putehhhh in class the other day. Hahaha one of my favourite nuts! :D

How messy watermelon-eating can get :)

Heres more of mavis. Which reminds me of bad stuff. Sigh. :/

Samantha's belated birthday cake. Deeeeeee-licious allright :D

Mavis/ Joan/ Jes(i wonder whats she so amused about =x)/ Peiyi/ Sam/ Cake/ Ian's hand with knife.

This guy was DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LONG CAN! =X Just look at the contrast between him and the lift doors!
I didn't realise when he first stepped into the lift. I was talking to yh and stuff and when i turned around my jaw literally dropped, lah! =x

Mmmmmmmm (:

:D Spectacles fun! Hahaha.
After a couple of shots i reckoned i looked damnnnn oily in the pictures so i went to bathe!

:D Ever seen me with glasses? :)
number1 : Yanshan /nameless (squashed) /me/ tweety.
Then tweety number2 : started crying cos she couldn't see her mouth in the picture.
So i number3: took a closeup of her lips.
In number4 : nameless bragged that he could squeeze under and tweety went number5 : I CAN, TOO! but you cant see her mouth again.. she asks you to refer to number3.
Last shot, i cant get enough of hugging 'em and yanshan wanted to hug 'em, LOR.

Nameless tilts.

I bought sunscreen! Im wondering if it would work. It's suppose to give me a healthy looking tan...

Anyhows the topic here is about the bag! The place i bought it from (:
THE CUTE GUY I SAW AT THAT PLACE! lololol =x

:D
-
I'm feeling,
Lousy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home